Wednesday, December 26, 2007

1 MISSED CALL!!!!!


1 MISSED CALL!!!!!

lately, i seem 2 b greeted by de notice of a flurry(if dats de biggest word i no) of missed calls on my mobile every morning,all from my one beloved caller.all i could c ws my mob muttering my ringtone only 2 turn off just b4 i could give de green signal.de syndrome ws determined 2 dig into my life so much dat i decided on responding.i SMSed de no: 2 find out de identity wid little success.yday i tried calling back.no one seems 2 reply n mine 2 ws a missed call.may b i could hv shown my masculine anger 2 de caller (only if its a boy,4 sure)

my mind ws in all nuts fantasising whom my caller would b??

had my new gay pink shirt given an all wrong message?
or ws it time 2 change my orkut status 2 committed?
if one of my classmates had finally decided on me?
or else wat if a schoolmate regretted not trusting me earlier?
ws it some idiot trying 2 fool my already dimnished senses?

de saddest thing is dat i still hv no idea hu it is.and if its any one of u guys,pls end dis game.i m already all nuts.
now , i have saved de no: as 'XX' ,de genetic proposition of my gal(only thing i could b sure)

de above incident has given me an all new reason 2 add on 2 my blog.
last month i spotted a teen couple in de bus n de parting message from de gal ws" gimme a missed call lest i feel depressed".
just a missed call can keep her happy,u r lucky, man!
once i spotted an auto wid a mob no: on de rear side n a request" i missed call pls"
i really wanted 2 give him one,but den y add 2 ur vocabs?

well,i don actually give missed calls nor reply dem.and de no: of people giving me missed calls iz low as never.
y do people give missed calls?
" y don u call me atleast once a blue moon"
" tho u hv forgotten me,i still rem u"
"cant u c my balance iz always nil"
and de meanings mite go well beyond dis 2!

making missed calls is quite an art.u dial de no:,think of de person,and red de call @ de 1st note of de fone ringing .missed call mite b all welcome wen its 4m someone special.or else annoying wen u find out u had reached out 2 de fone only 2 b fooled.

i din mean 2 propose missed calls r any crime.its de new age no frills way of keeping contacts alive.but getting addicted 2 making missed calls can b quite disgusting.may b missed calls r gonna b made chargeable 2.dat would mean a sad infant demise 2 de notice " 1 missed call".

9895389045 ,1 missed call pls.
rjV PROCLAIMED
Dec 17, 2007
rjvachas.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Poonam Parihar said...

well, its nothing but irritating if at all its not part of the arrangement you've made with a/the known number/s for special reasons..

and yes i can read ur post and so do i comment.. but sorry .no miss call.

Powered By Blogger