Thursday, December 6, 2007

a day 2 unworthy 2 b on a blog

a day unworthy 2 b on a blog

de day began on a loud note wid my mom in full arms 2 get me ready in time 4 de morning mass.i had quite obliged 2 her almost de entire last week n had felt so elated about it.but den 2day i ws glued onto bed until mom returned from de mass.
after all she iz my mom,i ws sure she would hv prayed a hell lot 4 me.


news on TV ws quiet violent wid de karunakaran-murali feud taking 2 streets.a remarkable father-son duo ,i thot.feud ws pretty interesting as i could spot a couple of ladies trying out der hand on a youth,already under de wrath of de masculine blows.quite difficult in a saree ,i should say,especially wid de saree threatening 2 run off de shoulders n 2 much of a bollywood model belly exposure,far 2 unacceptable 4 de already set stds of keralite moralty.
a malayalee tombraider??? not in my lifetime!!!!!!!!!

de lunch ws pretty interesting wid mom coming up wid some fish.but,den she ws not amused wid me taking yet another piece.de curry had 2 survive at least 4 another day,she thot.but i told her,de curry iz so good dat i cant resist it.dat settled de scores ,i thot.
find me a lady hu can stand flattering!!!!!!!!!!!!
lunch in my govt college canteen costs just 6.50 rs.tho i cant call it anything close 2 lunch

den,i happened 2 b on my bros shelf.my dinesh n pradeep had been quite worn out.could spot his autograph book,which ws quite refreshing on my bros growth.de effort reminded me of all dos stupid days working out 2 catch de status of a medico.and could spot a few bday cards.de gals seem 2 hv been 2 enthusiastic on giving dos cards.suddenly, i seemed 2 hv lost my 3 yr seniority ovr my bro.
"to god through education"de pc sir motto admired de books

went 2 reliance supermarket in de evening.corporate retailers wer in de news all 4 wrong reasons.de ambience n de comfort ws pretty determined 2 dig into my moms purse n she seemed 2 b on her way 2 make de ambanis richer.i din hv much of work other dan playing de engine 2 her trolley n reviewing hw hot de city really ws.
i ws a kid again 2 buy some icecreams after a long time.later i realised some things r sweeter shared.

in de eden garden,once famous 4 de 1st couple on earth,de pakis r pretty determined 2 deny indians a deserving win on de last day.de new captain in kumble seemed 2 hv made an impact.de fucker sreesanth ws out on injury n i pray 4 him 2 die of de same reason.
test cricket should b de only game on earth 2 last 5 days
n v would b de only people ever 2 follow it
.

such a simple day seemed 2 b interesting once i made an account.
spend a little of ink on de most unworthy of days, my newly found formula seems 2 work.
dec4,2007
rjV PROCLAIMED
rjvachas.blogspot.com
wen i say" im fine",i need someone 2 tell me
" come on ryan,tell me wats wrong"
Powered By Blogger