Sunday, December 2, 2007

frankly speaking wid ryan

I WS ON A NO: OF BLOGS SEARCHING 4 SOMETHING INTERESTING UNTIL I FOUND DE FOLLOWING BUNCH OF QNS ON VISHNU'S SIS VEDAS BLOG.ALL DUE CREDITS 2 HER SO DAT SHE DOESNT SUE ME 2 COURT 4 ANY SORT OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.

1)PICK OUT A SCAR N TELL HW U GOT IT?


i hv answered all de other qns.
but cant find dis one interesting.PASS!!!
may b de new born egoistic medico in me can no longer appreciate scars.


2)WAT DOES UR FONE LOOK ALIKE?

mines a 3250 NOKIA.pretty good coz it has everthing almost de way i need it.my dads gift on my med skool admission.im not quite a techie.and i despise spending 2 much on high end mobs
may b i could tell u my mob experiences
1)i still rem de 1st mob i saw wid one of my uncles.it ws almost of de length of ur forearm,had an looong antenna.and i had 2 take him 2 my terrace so as 2 catch something he termed range.dat ws almost 10 yrs bak.and i could not touch dat until de achayanic whiskey party ws on full swing coz kids did bad 2 tech stuff.
2) until recently,my frens thot i lived in some corner of universe not marked on map.all dat 4 de simple reason ,airtel did cover my residence.and finally wen airtel decided 2 take me out of dat jingle,i ws really joyous at heart.
me 2 nw a part of civilisation.



3)WATS ON DE WALLS OF DE BEDROOM?

nothing really
i live in a hostel room n wall pin ups r a strict no no der.
but i hv a framed pic of jesus on kneels i got as a present way back in 96.dat ws 4 de 2nd proficiency holder in sunday school in 4th std ,i guess.but den i regret it every moment coz i had copied like hell 4 almost all de exams dat yr. i quitted copying 4 a long time since de prize ws announced.and naturally my name ws not der in de proficiency list 4 a long tym. i can still rem de sister hu tot me.and i ws sure she new hw i ws der on de diaz.her name ws ws sr:jyothis n she ws a very sweet lady.
and i hv de date 2002 jan 16 on desk @ home.dat ws de day my 10th classes started.and also marks i wanted 2 score in 10th.

den i hv lots of gum marks on my walls der.mom removed most of de school charts on my walls.


4)WAT IZ UR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?

quite a few mite not believe dis.i hv a pic taken way back in 2002 on my webcam which has manged 2 stay der since den. and de pic iz of my sweet sweet grandma n me hugging her.i ws much younger and had just begun having a moustache.i wore blue tees which i spotted recently in my garage nw dubbed 2 shine on my dads favourite cielo fastly catching up vintage status.de lite iz bad in de pic.but den de pic iz so cute.and i can still spot a smile on my grandmas face wen shees prowling ryan in front of de pc.may b i could call it GRANDparental control.and my ammamma iz such a gr8 lady n she deserves much more.recently i moved dis pic into a floppy n moved it one secret place so dat i can accidently rediscover dis beautiful picture yrs frm nw.a despearate attempt 2 catch on little surprises.


5)DO U BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGE?

i havent even given a thot on it.of cors i prefer ladies.
may b its ok 4 people of same sex 2 act marriage.i use de term "act" coz something wierd things come @ a cost.
few days bak i read of an israeli gay couple hu had come 2 mumbai 2 hv a kid in a rented womb.this is something im totally against coz im pretty apprehensive about de plight of de kid.


6)WAT DU WANT MORE DAN ANYTHING RITE NW?

nothing huge,just want de current cut 2 get ovr n i can continue typing wid more light dan from de monitor.

7)WAT TIME WER U BORN?

10 pm kuwait local time.22nd of jan 1987.first kid after a bit of wait n lot of prayers.


8) ARE UR PARENTS STILL TOGETHER?

very much so till 2day morning 8,im sure on dat.
my dad would nt even think of anything of dat sort. i believe hees pretty sure he has 2 hv a wife n he cant hv a better lady.and my moms 2 timid 2 even think anything on dat lines.so de marriage iz fine till moment. and yes,next yr will c de silver annivesary.
very contrasting in most of der passions,sometimes i wonder hw du dey stick on 2gether.of its an arranged marriage.and de same marriage broker has running 4 genarations in my family.de one common passion dey share iz endless chatter.so noone can blame me 4 wat im


9)LAST PERSON WHO MADE U CRY?

someone hu left my t shirt sleeve wet
some hours take a bit more 2 pass off
leaving ur mind pondering ovr n ovr
ovr nothing
some comments seem 2 ditch me rite again

words can cyanide u

@ de end of day,u take a bit more 2 catch snors
in desperate efforts 2 find solace at least in sleep
but wen dreams 2 leave u lonely
u find urself all ovr again
u came alone n u ll go alone

words can cyanide u

only prayer dat gloomy morning
" a no comments day"


10)FAV PERFUME?

cant name anything favourite coz my dad buys me de same brand every other time.i lyk dat coz it smells my dad.

11)WAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DU U EXPECT IN OPPOSITE SEX?

since dees r de tymz of any colour hair dyes and coloured lenses,i guess i can expect any colour n should nt expect de same colour every other day.
i don prefer 2 long hair n i hate flowers on hair.n i like coloured lenses.i had many gals wearing lenses @ my skool.

12)WAT R U LISTENING 2?

if its music u mean,i don claim 2 b much of an expert.
i listen stuff which almost everyone listens.
nw amongst a bunch of rock hooligans.
while writing dis stuff i m playing alvida from metro on my pc


13) DO U GET SCARED OF DARK?

rem a quote" light shows me de way,darkness shows de stars"
of corz not scared at all.after all, im a 20 yr old youth.
but not so wen i ws young.my former home @ changanacherry ws double storied.and v neva went upstairs coz de small family v wer.and my mom would get me upstairs 4 silliest of reasons ranging 4m getting back her hairclip 2 making sure all de doors wer closed b4 v retired 4 de nite.well,i detested her every moment 4 dat.
looking back ,i understand der ws a reason.
"velicham dukkamanunni,thamassallo sukhapradam" iz one line i still cant make out

14)DO U LIKE PAINKILLERS?

pain killers cant kill all de pain u hv accumulated.
if yes,y not

15)R U SHY 2 ASK SOMEONE OUT?


im no introvert 4 sure n can keep few emotions dumped all inside me.so,i guess i ll b able 2 ask someone out.
but den dat ll take quite some time after i feel i hv 2.
may b de achayanic quality of being de ultimate lady man ( atleast in films) has quite evaded me.
previous experiences??? juz once @ skool.pretty disgusting,it turned out @ end.since den all my love has been kept 2 myself.and b4 i zero in on someone next time, i ll hv a tuff tym convincing myself.


16)IF U CAN EAT ANYTHING RITE NW,WAT WOULD B IT?

no 2nd thots on dat.de fav dish of my dad,his dad n son iz 4 sure kuttanad duck prepered in de very local recipe.i can eat it any time n in any amts.n richards mom iz de best tharv cook i hv eva met.
diz dish has been wine n woman 2 me.

17)WAT MAKES U MAD?


my principal in school who believes anger iz masculine and authority n rudeness r twins. N
my dentist who makes my mouth quite a battle field N
de very thot of my anatomy practicals
had quite of nuts.lemme skip 2 thots of beauty


18)WAT MAKES U SMILE?


DE watchman @ skool hu gives me a mini salute in
de morning which i return dat evening

DE conductor in JJMS, my carrier 2 skool hu still
waves me wen im @ de bus stand

DE boy @ de bakery nr my skool hu ws
no less dan one f us

DE teacher wid a teen attitude,my own sherin mam
hoos words kept me smiling @ de english lectures.

DE big words of my dearest frend aamachayan,a living
testimony 2 de very famous achayanic thallals.

DE chemistry wizard in prof:NJT hu left me smiling @
my study table,appreciating de beauty of chemistry.

DE love of my beloved roslyn mam,my second mom
,which can keep me smiling as i long as i can smile..

DE commitment of my warden @ PC hostel,jiby
which i realised only de last day der.

DE man hu took me 2 hospital @ trichur just bcoz
i enquired him of de road 2 de place.

DE humour sense my dad carries wid himself n de way
he can make a crowd lively.

DE bubbly kareena in JAB V MET,made me rather laugh
until my mom could nt catch her sleep

DE shopkeeper hu dumped 4 sacks of chocolate in my
flat just b4 fleeing 4 home in de1990 gulf war.

DE charming, charismatic n elegant woman whoom i used
2 meet on my walk 2 school.sadly,she had a kid.


DE very sight of de building which houses my college,
cant stop appreciating its ambience

DE profeesor who carried out my physio viva last exam.
wish i wer his student.

DE speaking skills of de film critic rajeev masant,which continues 2 mesmerise me inspite of his 2 illogical reviews.

and lastly, nostalgia smiles me everyday.

rjV proclaimed
dec1,2007.rem de reb ribbon on de aids day
rjvachas.blogspot.com

No comments:

Powered By Blogger